Apexi N1 Dampers on Aerodeck

Smitty_Works

I believe that the saying "You get what you pay for." goes 2 ways. A used part that is a temp fix, yeah, no problem. A new suspension for quality ride height and comfort, I don't skimp out on that stuff. I am not trying to say cheap stuff is bad, its just not me.

I could be wrong, but I don't think I have seen much MG stuff on ebay.de or locally.

I've become a broken record and keep saying the same thing! I've done it cheap and it's never been right! Namely tires for me, budget rubber gets the name 'ditch finder' for a very valid reason!

Well if you are prep aired to pay for it then the only thing I can recommend is the miesterR's they are unbelievably good and they make them specifically for our cars

What Dougie said, I have Meister R's on my M, best aftermarket suspension I've ever had, but these are my first fully adjustable set, I've had lowering springs and a spring and damper set before.

budget rubber gets the name 'ditch finder' for a very valid reason!

I've got a mate who calls them "instant death.... Just add water"

• Like 1

You guys are funny with the tires. I don't go cheap with tires. I will usually get Yokohama, Falken, or Hankook. Just depends on how I really feel like gripping the road.

On a good note, I will be on vacation starting this Friday  (holiday as some may say) for 24 days. Gives me time to work on the car, the garage, and start prepping for K series stuff for my 4door EK.

I am thinking I will throw the suspension on Friday morning.

Absolutely agree on the suspension, I've had the mgzs on mine with lowering springs and although I got a good set up it was teeth rattlingly hard, now have the meisters and even though it's lower the ride is so much more comfortable.

Look forward to seeing the new lows and the k swapped ek. B)

I just had time to throw on the fronts today. Will do up the rears tomorrow. Here is just a recap. Feel free to check the build thread.

These are no where near slammed or as low as I want to go. Will update that once I make adjustments.

20140613_184933_RichtoneHDR_zpsvxvvavsf.

20140613_193338_RichtoneHDR_zpsgizs2i4h.

20140613_194554_zpssb7smmy3.jpg

• Like 1