intake manifold

pjrzn

remember though if your going c1/c6 cams you'll ideally need new springs too as ours are singular but the c1/c6 are dual ..

You'll suffer with valve float at the top end without ..

remember though if your going c1/c6 cams you'll ideally need new springs too as ours are singular but the c1/c6 are dual ..

You'll suffer with valve float at the top end without ..

We have dual Intake springs. I have been assured that running stock springs upto 8500rpm with Itr cams is absolutely fine.

So far so good anyway. I've put more miles on my car in last month than I had in the previous year vtec is punchy and no issues.

We have dual Intake springs. I have been assured that running stock springs upto 8500rpm with Itr cams is absolutely fine.

So far so good anyway. I've put more miles on my car in last month than I had in the previous year vtec is punchy and no issues.

News to me Jake. I know I was speaking to @Honda Paul who's running itr cams with our standard springs and said he thought he should have put the duals in.

Or maybe my memory is failing lol. Or I mis understood! Lol.

Well I'd agree it would be preferable to change springs.

But I was assured it wasn't necessary upto 8500rpm. I sought advise from engine builders as I didn't want to renew springs but would have done if it was necessary.

I also got advised using 2nd hand itr springs is hardly an upgrade as they will be saggy and worn to some degree..

Aftermarket doubles would be again preferable

C4 definitely already has dual Intake springs and single exhaust springs. I've seen them with my own eyes in my own engine

I'm not disagreeing mate at all, was just what I thought I knew lol.

I've had my cam cover off but not really taken a proper look.

Can I assume it would just be the springs along with the cams if you wanted more revs? Valves themselves and retainers would okay stock?

I believe so. I only know what I've been told when I asked the questions at g786. Doesn't mean it's correct mind.

Upto a point stock valves and retainers.

And then there will be a point where aftermarket become beneficial. Lighter weight parts etc.