Project march.

I had the same issue wit the miss's one i just kept spraying them with 3in1 oil n hiting them with a ballpain hammer till they freed up it took a while but it did work

I want to avoid heat if possible because the its the ones behind the caliper that holds the caliper to the carrier which are right behind it near the piston and the CV boot

Heat should be ok mate in that area ..

Worst comes though those bolts are easy to get replacements, just grind the feckers off

• 2 weeks later...

I made a sticker for the petrol cap last thursday however I'm pulling it off and redoing it because I'm not happy with the bubbles due to having grease on my hands when doing it  complain.gif1...So called professional my a**e...

10413338_10153043633035620_6785715886783

on another note I'm in the good ole' USA (Southern California) for training
14547588221_9cf0d99616_b.jpg

BswYnSHCUAA4hLG.jpg 

(Photos are copyright of the MOD, I was already on the Chinook, perks of the job)

and We just got word something got shot down in Ukraine ???

Great action pics mate!!

Supposedly there has been 1 ukranian jet shot down, another shot at and a transport carrier shot down :(

WW3 is looking close if this keeps escalating!

• Like 1

Great action pics mate!!

Supposedly there has been 1 ukranian jet shot down, another shot at and a transport carrier shot down :(

WW3 is looking close if this keeps escalating!

Seems that way...

• 3 weeks later...

Blaghhh so after a little away time I am ready to start with my project, I ordered a set of Weller 8 spoke wheels at ET0 but want a nice stretch.. Any idea on a decent brand? Im not going to spend megacash on a set of Yokohama's or Toyos. At the moment there are 3 different types on the car :shock: