Mcd16 tune up

Mcd16

Ok... this is abit of a uh. Shock? ;) ha!

Heres before..

QNIIMsG.jpg

And after!

MbyX0RK.jpg

ML8ppxN.jpg

7tiW7Jf.jpg

And my favourite..some cheeky camber ;) ill get a decent camber pic soon :)

xafhjiq.jpg

It effin low on he back! I have a feeling the shock is shot. But theres no bounce. Did noticed its movable in the air, the ek is about 6mm shorter, so ill swap tje shocks over to see if its better in the future. Its low enough on the front to scrape the plastics underneath.. so im happy! Quick note. The front shocks are about 20mm shorter on the ek than the mc... I think the springs are between 20-30mm.. so its a good buy in my eyes! Love how low the back is though lol

• Like 1

Its defo low dude it looks gr8 but being that much lower on the back than the front can cause some under steering issues so be carefull in the wet

I can live with that for now mate, the back end was way to happy before! Itll be sorted soon :)

Ive decised im.goig to buy some spare front forks and get them machine down 10mm. Figured this is less hassle than undoing everything and stripping down the shock to swap for mine, aint nobody got time for that! Once the shocks on now s**t a brick ill do the swap... any know of a decent, cheap place who would do this for when it comes round?

Looking good mate . Good progress, keep it up.

thanks. Its not a perfect car with perfect modifications, but it works haha :)

Surprised if you couldn't find a local engineering firm to do the forks for you.

this is some. Just Wonder who Would be cheapest lol. Might even have a go at filing it down myself if there's enough metal above bolt. If not ill see into another way

I got the filter in. It didnt fit, was too wide and a little short but I managed to find a way of Getting it in ;) it definitely has given some gains... can tell on the uphill climbs. It actually holds or speeds up haha

p2jKKkf.jpg

took some pictures of the camber and lows. Its That low Mudguards are scraping on country roads and a credit card wont go under lol. Naturally showing from the lowest point, minus exhaust that thing just scrapes all along :|

8pv57Oc.jpg

and the camber <3

4aSYNot.jpg

Gunna try get the windows tinted. Its p**sing me off and just urgh. Also I want to fabricate a longer spoiler out of One from the volvo. Recycling and that, or im just cheap? Is there even any bigger spoilers for this decks? :S