freakwagon is alive!!!!!!

falkencivic

Alright boys. The wheels I've got are Rota grid drifts 16x8 et0 the rare set. I'll have a look at doing a video as soon as the car is running right. At the min the wastegate is broken so it has been bypassed and is running using a 10psi cut out on the ecu, by cutting off the ignition so it doesn't over boost. Will be sorting it asap. Got one of the wheels at a tyre place with a friend, suspected leak on a weld repair. Sorry for the late replyreplies, haven't been using forums for a while and forget to post haha.

A little set back :-( I had a feeling that one of my grids were leaking as it was welded when I bought them. Sent them to one of my mates at a tyre shop and my worries are true. So won't be on the car till I have them re-welded, lasted being when I get played In a few weeks.

Been having a few set backs, was on my way to dinner with the misses and the car suddenly the car sounded like Subaru a really ruff Subaru haha and the engine management light ahhhh! 1st thought was vac pipes one being loose or popped off. But as I was looking and pulling on the lines, One of the injector wire clip fell off completely and looked closer and the metal wire that clips it in place is nowhere to be seen. So fixing that tomorrow with a few other bits. Will get some pics up tomoz with an update :-)

Yer it's a bit pants with the grid but worth the wait as there amazing looking wheels. I sized them up yesterday just being rested up beside the car and looked better then when they were on the falken eg. Will look I my opinion amazing haha

Been having a few set backs, was on my way to dinner with the misses and the car suddenly the car sounded like Subaru a really ruff Subaru haha and the engine management light ahhhh! 1st thought was vac pipes one being loose or popped off. But as I was looking and pulling on the lines, One of the injector wire clip fell off completely and looked closer and the metal wire that clips it in place is nowhere to be seen. So fixing that tomorrow with a few other bits. Will get some pics up tomoz with an update :-)

H Josh,  there are 4 new spare injector clips in a clear plasic bag in the box of spares I gave you. They're the right ones, you might get away with just nicking the wire clip from one of them.

Yer I'm gona wire them in tomorrow so will be good. She'S still running fine. Was gona ask bout the 'crome pro'. Is it a login thing or is it bought per computer it's on? Was gona ask if it's login how much for the bits cause I have the basic crome at the min :-)