freakwagon is alive!!!!!!

falkencivic

I'll look into those 2 bar map sensors. To be fair tho I'm happy for winter running what u had programmed in. Considering I have 2 civic projects on the go, I'm gona wait till early next year to start playing with the boost and vtec heads and bits:-) prob buy up a few bits over winter and try to build a good map on crome see we're that takes me.

Haha I wish I could say yes but been off my feet bizy since I've had the car :-( as soon as it is an alright night I'm gona be swapping it over. And it's a civic eg hatch had a lot of work done on it and I've now put in a B18c4 ready to be tracked I think. It's biggest feature tho I'd that it has been sprayed the falken race team colours green and blue I've got a pic on my other thread the 'hi' thread. Love it so much same it's been off the road really but now have this aero to play with on the road :-)

• Like 1

Cheers matt for the upload :-) yer I love that eg, really is my dream car. Just need to get her back on the road.

And what do people think of the OZ wheels, poss put them on the aero. Might be a change of plan now that the grids need work done on them. Don't know tho haha as per usual.