Crumball rally!?

VTISmichael

You don't have to like the French, but that doesn't detract from the driving experience, their roads are much much nicer.

The rules aren't that bad to be honest, I don't see why anyone would feel any less relaxed than driving in the UK, the standard of driving is much better on the continent. For one they know how to use motorways properly, you never ever see a lane hogger. But I've done a fair bit abroad in several countries so experience helps but even your first time won't take long to adjust.

I'm sure there would be some people that are slightly apprehensive about driving abroad. Like driving on wrong side of road and with unfamiliar roundabouts, foreign signs, French drivers!  You may take to it like a duck to water but for some, it may be daunting!  

There will be a lot of planning but I'm sure it would be awesome. I would be up for this and probably along with John (ruby) depending on dates and family circumstances though. :)

• Like 1

I'm sure there would be some people that are slightly apprehensive about driving abroad. Like driving on wrong side of road and with unfamiliar roundabouts, foreign signs, French drivers!  You may take to it like a duck to water but for some, it may be daunting!  

There will be a lot of planning but I'm sure it would be awesome. I would be up for this and probably along with John (ruby) depending on dates and family circumstances though. :)

Of course mate, I remember the first time I did it when I was 18, hadn't been driving that long anyway, it was pouring with rain, other side of the road etc. Great learning curve! Signs are fairly similar to ours, rules of the road are similar too. When we drove to Le Mans I purposely drove slow out of the port onto the motorway for about half an hour to let the others get settled, basically when they started moaning to speed up I gradually took our convoy up to the posted speed limit and people seemed to get on okay. We only had one mishap where someone went the wrong side of a refuge :lol: