alloy fitment

spudley1988

Hey folks apologies if in the wrong place but not very handy with what alloys fit etc. I have the chance to buy  Rota grid v's 15x8 et0.

will these go on my mb6 okay?

With the offset of et0 then the chances will be next to zero.

Et20 is about the max offset for the MB6.

Read Dinochips build thead in The Showroom' section of the forum. He fitted 16 x Et20 8j wheels and had to have slight stretch tyres and wings rolled and pulled.

Ahhhh balls wheels are bloody beautiful as well lol. will try source out dinochips thread and read more into all this. Thanks for the reply glad I asked before buying lol

Gonna just swerve these wheels then lol. Anyone any good places to buy wheels? Seen axe alloys on aloywheels.com or something along those lines but couldn't find a good colour for a silver car to colour scheme. Anybody advise on other sites to buy wheels from?

cheers chaps

Not overly sure tbh lol, I did like the style of the axe wheels and for 329 seemed decent for a new set of wheels. Running o.z wheels from an evo 3 or their abouts. 5 spoke things. Nice wheels but fancy a change to put my own personal tastes into the car. Silvers just a pig of a colour to match with imo.

Mb6 are easily the worst stud fitment ive ever had the pleasure of trying to work with. These websites have none I like apart from axe ones but no colours to go with silver imo. Not really fancying wolfrace wheels or anything along those lines. Dam Honda. My old mb3 was magic at 4x100 fitment lol