Heavyset hoses Group buy *Closed*

Chandler

Cheers for the heads up on the cutting and the clips needed... So it's just the two that red cutting then?

And did you find where the last two went?? Lol

Ps. Thanks for sorting it @Chandler no worries on the wait... Beats paying full price any day!! :D

Mine are getting fit next week hopefully, fingers crossed all in one go too! :) can't be naffed with dropping the coolant multiple time to do it in stages, I'm too lazy for that!! Haha

Cheers for the heads up on the cutting and the clips needed... So it's just the two that red cutting then?

And did you find where the last two went?? Lol

Ps. Thanks for sorting it @Chandler no worries on the wait... Beats paying full price any day!! :D

Mine are getting fit next week hopefully, fingers crossed all in one go too! :) can't be naffed with dropping the coolant multiple time to do it in stages, I'm too lazy for that!! Haha

Ye no worries ,also the small elbow pipe from back of head the hose clip needed changed ,what I did is just buy an assorted pack of hose clips which covered me was only a couple of quid for them ,and no I haven't found out where the last two hoses go yet mate

• 3 weeks later...

I think I've worked out the mysterious two hoses... In your photo here the 'U' shaped pipe goes right at the back, next to the one you cut down for the elbow behind the head... (I presume you didn't do those two?)

And then I chopped down the other mysterious hose to do that small elbow behind the head... Can't see any hoses I've missed so think that's em all..

20150711_132733_zpsk2ezuif5.jpg

I think I've worked out the mysterious two hoses... In your photo here the 'U' shaped pipe goes right at the back, next to the one you cut down for the elbow behind the head... (I presume you didn't do those two?)

And then I chopped down the other mysterious hose to do that small elbow behind the head... Can't see any hoses I've missed so think that's em all..

Ye I didn't bother doing the ones on the bulk head didn't see the point very awkward to get at