Well I got my vti-s

Dodd89

I finally God a pretty decent vti-s, pretty stock, no exhaust or intake system, came with usdm lights, mtec grooved discs, brembo pads and branded hoses, got it pretty cheap, just needs a clutch..... But it did loose all power yester day so if anyone could help me out on that one it would be great lol.

BTW I'm using mobile and don't think I can upload pics.

I was told it was a forum mods old mb. Yeah T209 MMJ good guess haha. It's had a dizzy on there, looks really new. I'll plug it in and see if any codes come up for lambda or anything :)

I'll have a search for that clutch, really needs one, I was worried box was knackered at first lol.

Could the timing cause that do you think? I'll get it checked out Wednesday :) I just don't want to blow the fecker up straight away you see haha

My old car I had last year. Replaced the dizzy but the chap who bought it off me took the rocker cover off to paint and then the car wouldn't start so apparently it was replaced again?

The clutch was heavy the whole time I had it, I'm sure he said he replaced it...

Hope it doesn't give you too much trouble!

You man, at least I can get some history now haha. Well the clutch definitely hasn't been replaced, and he said distributors been replaced, I'm quite worried now though haha. Paint rubs off the rocker too. What do you think I should do, could timing be out?

Distributor timing could be out possibly if it's been off since I sold it, it was fine way back then anyway. I would still check the plugs to be on the safe side but they were new last year too. Leads aren't new though.

I'm just looking through it now, I'm guessing you spent a lot of time on this car lol, and it's my first by series, but I need to do a 700 mile round trip in two weeks so need it reliable. :/ I don't know how honest he was either, did you have the ep3 seats in it too?