MB6 VTi Birmingham

DanialA11

Just something to check. When I fitted hawk kit years back. I only had one side of indicators working. There was two lots of wires similar or same colours in that bundle under fuse box.

Found right one. Problem solved for me. Hopefully helps you.

@KiNK43 I ran the wires up to the steering column and seen on a how to that it's green yellow and green blur so connected one brown wire to each green wire but neither indicators are working, haven't investigated future as of yet may do tommorow if I get a chance. Realy would be a bonus if I could get them working tho

Haven't really bothered as car is locking and unlocking and not had a chance as of yet

Somereason my down pipe where connecting to de car pipe come loose -.-, don't know why got it on a trolley jack and tightened it up for now but looks like it will need sorting properly sooner or later

Can someone tell me why everytime I turn my car off the clock goes back to 1 o'clock

I have no idea why but every time I remove my key and turn ignition back on the clock goes back 2 1 o'clock

Anything I can check lads ?