Heko wind deflectors fitting?

Junior92

Question

I fitted team heko wind deflectors made for rover 45 and it's been 2 days now and I've noticed my windows are opening and closing very slowly, the passenger side is worst because when you close the window, the wind deflector gets pushed in and the window out from the front bottom corner. I've use two clips on each wind deflector on top corner next to b pillar facing upwards and in middle next to wing mirror facing wing mirror. Could I have placed the clips incorrectly causing wind deflectors to be very tight?

3 answers to this question

Hi mate. I found the hekos to be quite a poor fit to be honest. Had both the hekos and the climairs on mine and the climairs fitted really snug, no clips needed at all. With the hekos, I feel the clips kinda get in the way, so could well be that's why the windows are now closing slowly. Remove the wind deflectors and see if that fixes it. If so, then get some strong double sided tape specific to fitting bosy kits etc, or a really strong sealant such as tiger seal and use a small amount of that to fit the deflectors. No clips needed then and will be a lot more secure than the original clips/double sided tape method. :wink: