Square clips on wings to hang bumper onto?

Junior92

I broke one of the clip that is under the wing where the bumper hangs on to, so now there's a gap between bumper and wing. I tried looking for the clips on eBay but don't know what's the proper term to search, all I get is those plastic rivet fastening clips. Can somebody help me please

Download our free service manual from Honda mate, it's mega handy giving you a breakdown of parts. Or try the link to Lings Honda, once you know the part name and number from there, you should be able to track one down, although I'm sure this is a Honda specific part. ;-)

Had a quick look on Lings for you mate, and from what I can see, it's number 5 on the diagram. Part number will be PFKL768409 (I think you delete the "PFK" bit when calling your dealership for part) and the part name is just showing as "GROMMET, BUMPER SIDE".

If it isn't that part, then it's number 10 on the diagram (CLIP, FR. BUMPER SIDE) which is part number PFKL981595.

Here's the link to the diagram http://www.lingshondaparts.com/honda_car_parts_selection_pfk.php?block_01=17ST301&block_02=B__4601&block_03=17233

Hope this helps mate. ;-)

when i rebuilt the front end of mine i just put an M8 bolt with some big washers though the ends of the bumpers and the wings

much more secure! and you dont have to f***y around with those stupid clips and tec screws