ATR buckets

DanTheB18Man

Hello Im looking at ATR buckets and ive seen some info here and there about how to fit but no clear description

im wondering how hard it is to fit them into the mb6 how much modifying needed and is it worth my time?

cheers!

• Like 1

Lots have done it dude its not too hard to do it usually just requires relocation of the floor bolt holes most do it by getting a bit of flat bar n welding it to where the offset holes are needed but im sure if ive missed a step someone will add in

• Like 1

thanks bud im going to go buy them hopefully tuesday if not sold and I'll just go from there!

what are the best looking rear seats i could fit into the mb6 i dont mind modifying them too

just done with the half leathers :(

If you get lucky speed equip auto center in our traders sometimes has full leather seats up for grabs he may have a full leather rear bench for ya give him a pm if not i know mg zs rear seats fit you just need the different hasps and hinges iirc

I believe a member on here called Blames-VTI recovered his rear bench with the ATR seat cover? My plan is to get the black door cards and then run black DC2 front Recaros and the leather rear bench.

• Like 1