Project Aubergine- *BREAKING SOON*

BLAMES-VTi

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi mates,

Blames you said that you have installed c-pillar bar for golf gti , could you tell exactly which model? year? or mk? and what is the distance between the bar and the rear headrests? photos would be great to show that especially photos of the places of mount. did you have to cut holes in plastic?

regards

• 4 weeks later...

The car was looking really grubby inside and out, so thought id giv it a good wash and clean inside and out!

Also took some closer pics of the C pillar mounting. for those of you who are interested i will try to find the link of where i got this from and post the link up. And i have to say the C Pillar make s a huge difference to the rear end! and i definately recommend! i would say it makes more difference than the rear strut brace. the rear end feels alot stiffer and generally gives the car a more positive steering response! One of the best mods to do on the MB in my opinion!

1.jpg

2.jpg

Still using the standard VTi lip because the VTi-s lip is getting a respray

3.jpg

Some better pics of the CF gurney flap

4.jpg

5.jpg

and fianlly the pics of the cpillar bar and mounting and how close it is to the headrest

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

And last pic of my interior with a new Tegiwa gear extension

9.jpg

always amazes me how clean and tidy this one is mate! Love it. Not seen one of those c/f spoiler aditions before. Looking good! 8-)

Ps I want your steeringwheel! lol :lol:

Archived