Project Aubergine- *BREAKING SOON*

BLAMES-VTi

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

:shock: man this looks amazing!!!

i really like how you got the grill done out man. its alot of work to get looking good but its well worth the effort :D

also i really like the c pillar brace. i think you should give it a little sand down to get the rough edges away and put some rubber seal around it to make it look cleaner. . . but thats just me :oops:

spoilers looks the bee's knee's man! big thumbs up. i wasnt a fan of the ATR spoiler on the mb's but with the carbon on it, it gives it a , much more aggressive look.

keep it up man you doing the car up all the perfect way 8-)

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome car man! Truely awesome. The grille is the best option i have seen so far. I just want to know if the S2 inlet manifold works with the 2 stage VTEC system. I want one combined with EK9 cams to turn mine to single stage and was thinking of running the S2 mani with the standard cams whilst i saved up for the EK9 cams and remap.

• 2 weeks later...

Just found this thread as I am quite new on here,great car, I like the way you get things to fit instead of just bolt ons(nothing wrong with bolt ons but I love it when people actually "modify") do you have a lower front strut brace? I`m more interested in handling than power,I have some high end AST coilovers on mine and it`s massively improved the handling(I took them off my EK4,the will fit if you use MB6 tops like you say) but I am always looking for modifications to improve handling for little outlay.

Keep up the good work 1"£££$££"!!

Archived