Project Aubergine- *BREAKING SOON*

BLAMES-VTi

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bloody hell mate! Was reading through your project today at 3pm, so missed this latest bit about the accident. :o Glad you and your GF are ok mate, thats the main thing. Sick of all these idiots that are on the roads atm, really psses you off when you put so much work into you car, and do your best to look after it for some A-hole to come along and stupidly crash into it. Really hope you decide NOT to break! This car is wayyyyy to good to break!

Cheers for the response mate. Sounds pretty good then. Mid range in 2nd gear is what i want to improve as thats where the car loses most of the ground i gain from the longer 1st gear when racing! Just aint got turbo money atm and at 20 i reckon Mr Flux wouldn't be too kind when he found out about it lol! Glad your OK and there doesn't seem to be too much damage to the car. If you do decide to break it can have first dibs on your MGZS rear ARB? As that would soften the blow of seeing such an awesome MB being broken :D

• 3 weeks later...

Ok so ive decided to Kepp the MB for now. Gave the car a wash 2day and saw the full damage on the body. sorry about the pics, taken on iphone. also had new tyres fitted! Vredestein Sportrac3 , wonderful tyres! brilliant in the wet and dry! highly recommend these! and the tyre wall is pretty stiff which is excellent!

Also a pic of the exteneded shifter and also had my front lip back from a respray!

download4copycopy.jpg

download5copycopy.jpg

download.jpg

download2.jpg

download3.jpg

download6.jpg

Archived