Project Aubergine- *BREAKING SOON*

BLAMES-VTi

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh my days mate! this is the nicest mb ive ever seen! :shock: it is soooo sweet! all of the mods u have done seem well worth it from ur comments and like so many ppl have already said its an inspiration 2 any mb owner that wants to mod theirs! in my eyes it might even convince sum1 2 mod their mb lol..i must say i dont have much done handling wise on mine..only lowering springs atm but after reading this im gonna go all out :mrgreen: i think i might even start refering to this thread as my bible :lol::lol::lol: keep up the good work mate..and i hate 2 say but would u mind me bothering u at a later date referance all of the struts you have fitted? im a newbie 2 this site and also 2 modding my mb and as alot of ppl have sed its a pain trying to track down such mods for the mb without getting wrong parts all the time :( hope thats okay with you? enjoy ur motoring mate (cant see how u wouldnt with that car :lol: ) keep up the good work :D 1"£££$££"!!

• 1 month later...

Bit of an update!

The cloth on the door cards was starting to come loose again, so i thought id do something different and know it wont come off again!

Got them flocked black! Think they look awesome! :twisted: interior is about 90% complete now!

DSC_0108.jpg

DSC_0111.jpg

DSC_0124.jpg

DSC_0126.jpg

DSC_0129.jpg

While the door cards was off i changed the tweeters to some cheapo fusion ones, as one of them had blown

DSC_0101.jpg

And if you dont know here is what i have been planning! :twisted::twisted:

DSC_0094.jpg

DSC_0133.jpg

Archived