Project Aubergine- *BREAKING SOON*

BLAMES-VTi

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not 100% certain on what to get yet. maybe a accord type s or a ep3. stricly no modding! (well i say that , but jsut little things! nothing liek the MB)

And yes i will be keeping an eye on this forum! i still want to see where all my parts went! :D

And Dave! buy this!!!!!

http://www.tegiwaimports.com/eshop/stor ... tegory=137

:D:twisted: it will fit!

was gona do this to me M very soon with the same bar! nice and reasonable and made in the UK! so no tax or waiting for shipping!

just remove the top seatbelt bolt, then remove the top plastic trim and u will see the bracket that hold the seatbelt in place. remove the bottom bolt from the bracket and bolt the harness brackets on, then trim the palstic cover so it clears the brackets then refit plastic and the seatbelt! then fit the rest of the harness bar! can easily be dismantled whitin 5 mins! or buy a crash helmet for the rear passengers! :lol:

Have fun!

thats a nice kit dan 100%

i was looking at this but price,

why dont you just buy a fully moded ep3 so it all done and there is noting to do to it?? problom sorted

Can i ask you something, how did you managed with the seat rail's, is it direct fit form the accord? did it took a lot off work to modify?

The rails are genuine recaro rails that fit directly onto the car. not modified! cost me £250 for the pair! :roll: you sit much lower down!

Thank you. sitting lower will not be a problem, it look's great in the car. ;):D

thats a nice kit dan 100%

i was looking at this but price,

why dont you just buy a fully moded ep3 so it all done and there is noting to do to it?? problom sorted

because i dont really like to buy modded cars. prefer them standard to start off with. plus mods= insurance spike! hence why i want to keep it relatively standard.

Archived