Bwaaapppp!!! Stutututut!!! Where is everyone?!

We got rid of a few sections of the forum and moved others around a bit when we were changing things over to the new platform mate. Just to make it a bit better than it was before. The old "spam" thread was removed as it was affecting our search ratings in search engines which wasn't good, but other than that most of the stuff that was there before is still here. We've added a whole lot of new stuff too, like the How To Guides are getting downloadable versions too that you can either print off or have on your device next to you while you work on the car. Lots of new stuff for you to have a look at!

We've noticed the last few weeks that there are not only a lot of new members joining, but also a lot of members from the past coming back to the club. All of which is great news!

Have a look at the tips n tricks bit mate and that shows you how to get the best out of the forum. :wink:

Enjoy the club!

40 minutes ago, Chandler said:

it wasn't spam @Dave it was a well put together thread that had a lot of great info in!!

what was your old account then mate?

[pic]

@Sleeper_ was my old account, I went and bought a spate of cars including an S14A, R32 and 3 Micras.. Still got the 14 and R32.. well the 32 is at customs waiting to come off the boat lol

45 minutes ago, Dave said:

R32??? We need to see this!! Mind get pics up in the other cars section too mate! Some really nice builds going on in there too. :smile:

@Chandler where did you find the pic of Tom?? lmao :laughing1:

Yep I went to Japan and worked out there for 8 months ended up buying it while I was there and only managed to get the funds to ship it in December.. been waiting, it turned up last sunday but customs STILL havent cleared it yet :( 

1992NissanSkylineGTR_BNR32_SV6_10.jpg

1992NissanSkylineGTR_BNR32_SV6_11.jpg

1992NissanSkylineGTR_BNR32_SV6_12.jpg

1992NissanSkylineGTR_BNR32_SV6_13.jpg

1992NissanSkylineGTR_BNR32_SV6_14.jpg

1992NissanSkylineGTR_BNR32_SV6_15.jpg

1992NissanSkylineGTR_BNR32_SV6_20.jpg

1992NissanSkylineGTR_BNR32_SV6_21.jpg

Wow! that's totally spotless! Bummer with the customs, but will be well worth the wait mate. Jammy sod getting to work in Japan for 8 months!! Must have been an epic experience.

3 minutes ago, Dave said:

Wow! that's totally spotless! Bummer with the customs, but will be well worth the wait mate. Jammy sod getting to work in Japan for 8 months!! Must have been an epic experience.

It really was, I was supposed to be a 12month work placement (I work in games dev now, Was working for Konami on arcade machine game software) but my dad fell ill and so I decided to move home. Basically lived in my car and showered at the apt I was sharing with work friends used to get to work at 9 work til 12 lunch 1230 - 3 sleep half hour 4-5 work go home shower make sure my camera was charged, get fuel and food and go out until the earrlllyyyy hours goto sleep wake up and repeat. got hundreds of hours of footage and pictures from meets, did 11k kms in 8 months :D and basically got the nickname of "White guy and Gojira with the camera" as the weirdo walking around all the meets and drift days  

11122069_885789361484094_4908492204219512790_n.png

z32.jpg

532960_1612813052292212_3375266141332283726_n.jpg