MB3 Sicillian Red

phil_smeeth

The Plan.

15" SW96 wheels in black with red rim with Toyo T1R tyres from Sprint Wheels

Replacement K&N Panel Filter Done

VTI-S lip kit and spoiler possibly in black

New car mats from carmats4u ordered

New rear speakersDone

New piece of tube for the front washer jet as it looks like it might be leaking on the negative battery terminalDone

I need to do something with the cut out in the fog light cap. Some sort of mesh sprayed black but i haven't decided yet.Done

New Manly horn Done

New Custom Grill - Donar grill arrived Thanks ep82

Possibly lower it one day...I'll see how carried away i get

Here's a couple of local spots

027.jpg

005.jpg

025.jpg

023.jpg

Looking good Phil. Had to laugh at the 2nd last pic, class!!!! Set of alloys and lowered and she'll look totaly different mate. I got my lead for the ipod coming out exactly the same place as yours lol. The Alpine head unit is lush mate, always liked them. Keep up the good work! 8-)

Looking good Phil. Had to laugh at the 2nd last pic, class!!!! Set of alloys and lowered and she'll look totaly different mate. I got my lead for the ipod coming out exactly the same place as yours lol. The Alpine head unit is lush mate, always liked them. Keep up the good work! 8-)

Is that the pic with the elephant with a trumpet head on a tricycle? :lol::lol::lol: i had some fun driving round taking pics.

I had the ipod wire coming round the side, but my HU wasn't in properly so when i had the glovebox off to help pull the wires through, i accidently stumble across the little gap to poke the ipod wire through...i thought it was genius. i'm a little bit disappointed that you've done it already!! :lol::lol::lol:

I've never bought a HU that wasn't Alpine. my first one had a motorised flip down screen which was lush. The current ipod connection stereo is fantastic, you select all your tracks through the sereo so you don't have to fiddle around holding your ipod and it charges it aswell. stupid me went out and got an iphone which does work with the stereo but it doesn't charge it!!

Today I put a new piece of tube for my front washer jet as there was a hole just above the battery.

I've also put some mesh sprayed black, over the hole for my cold air feed.

011.jpg

I installed new speakers in the rear yesterday too.

RearSpeaker2.jpg

RearSpeaker1.jpg

Archived