MBK89's MB3 (Kandy) Updated :08/05/09

MBK89

Yeah, think he had to weld up two new mounting points on the seat subframes Koni. Looks sweet though, well worth it 8-)

Thats exactly what i did! :) there are pics of the brackets in the 'tried and tested' section ;)

Currently respraying the interior trim after it came out a breeze!,

1st take out the instrument panel surround,

then take out the buttons under the small piece and puch the clpis and pull out, DONE!

Then pull the right edge of the long piece and slowly wiggle her out!

Presto!

Also mesh has arrived to do grill :D

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So that's why you wanted the dash trim out! Looks different mate! Not seen it done gold before, kinda goes with the colour of the car. That kinda settles the colour you were gonna spray your wheels! Has to be gold now 8-)

Yeh i did it gold before but forgot the laquer! :roll: now doing it metallic black but using the Nitro Mors paint remover have managed to crack the venner :( back to the scrappy :evil:

well i resprayed to the trim to a silver as i like the contrast between the black dash, i also made my DIY grille which was a massive pain in the a*s and a real head cruncher, k & n indy kit on its way, and gunna be t-cutting today to try and clean her up a bit, but don't use t-cut. Meguirs Scratch X is the dogs :D

(pics to follow) 8-)

• 10 months later...

Archived