Anthony

Hey all, 

i have been offered some 17 inch alloys with low profile tyres, I have not been to see then yet, do I can't give any more dimensions , does any of the members here have 17 inch alloys fitted? And if so do they rub on full lock etc??

Ah ok? Thanks tom, I also have more info 

Rim Size    17 inch
Width/J Size    7.0 inch
Offset    38
PCD    4x100.0
Colour    Silver

i take it rolling the arches in turning in the lip of the arch? Cause of the rubbing? Might not go for them just yet then as I'm not sure how to roll arches :/ 

I'm going to see them on Sunday hopefully , I'll try and fit them and see how it goes, my cars not lowered at all, might get away with it ?  

Thanks for the help tom, much appreciated , crunch time will be Sunday , the alloys I have at the moment are only 15s, they look ok, but these came up really cheap so it's worth a punt :) 

• 2 weeks later...

Just wondering how you got on? 

I have 17x7 not sure on offset but mine rub the inner wing and limit the lock a bit, not ideal but no rubbing and no need to roll any arches! 

They fitted great, no rubbing on arches, full lock etc, had 5 of us in the car yesterday, even in that load, not one rub or crunch :) 

• Like 1