Mimms Honda show

dave79

Hi all. Just wondered if there are any people from here planning on going to the 2017 Mimms honda show? Supposedly some track time as peer the FB page but I can't find anything on the show Web site.

Cheers,

Dave

• Like 1

7 hours ago, dave79 said:

Hi all. Just wondered if there are any people from here planning on going to the 2017 Mimms honda show? Supposedly some track time as peer the FB page but I can't find anything on the show Web site.

Cheers,

Dave

When is it?

Just had a look, think I'll be booking tickets on the 22nd of Jan. Will have Betty back on the road then too :D 

39 minutes ago, Chandler said:

ok mate. i'll get the engine in and go from there. that sounds familiar that date

Yeah I'm hoping to get a bit of time to finish up everything on the MB in the new year. Got everything bar the coilovers for the suspension overhaul. I still have to work out management, I had planned to use an AEM Infinity but it seems abit excessive for a simple D Series turbo, Oh and don't forget to keep me in mind for that z6 block ;) 

1 hour ago, Finch said:

Yeah I'm hoping to get a bit of time to finish up everything on the MB in the new year. Got everything bar the coilovers for the suspension overhaul. I still have to work out management, I had planned to use an AEM Infinity but it seems abit excessive for a simple D Series turbo, Oh and don't forget to keep me in mind for that z6 block ;) 

whole engine? i'm getting AEM management for my build ;) 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chandler said:

whole engine? i'm getting AEM management for my build ;) 

Engine + intake manifold and Exhaust manifold if you're getting shut ;) well now I feel as though I should go AEM 

Just now, Finch said:

Engine + intake manifold and Exhaust manifold if you're getting shut ;) well now I feel as though I should go AEM 

ha ha well i'm going a different route and have been advised/told to go AEM.

ok mate i'll see how everything comes along and we can make a deal friday.gif1

• Like 1