Mimms Honda show

dave79

Just now, Chandler said:

ha ha well i'm going a different route and have been advised/told to go AEM.

ok mate i'll see how everything comes along and we can make a deal friday.gif1

Hopefully so just keep me informed :lol: I already have my AEM from my planned k-swap that I sold off so I'll just get a jumper built.

Just now, Finch said:

Hopefully so just keep me informed :lol: I already have my AEM from my planned k-swap that I sold off so I'll just get a jumper built.

sweet! i'm also getting AEM COP aswel more money cry.gif1 but ah well 

• Like 1

Cool. Hopefully mine will have a few bits sorted by then and be looking a bit fresher!

@Finch - I have a D16z6 in bits in my garage. The block was decked and honed a few years back, but could do with a re-gone as it's sat for a while. I think most of the bits are there including head, valves and I think I may even have the intake manifold. I don't want to jump in if you've got something sorted already but seeing your post rang a little bell in the background 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, dave79 said:

Cool. Hopefully mine will have a few bits sorted by then and be looking a bit fresher!

@Finch - I have a D16z6 in bits in my garage. The block was decked and honed a few years back, but could do with a re-gone as it's sat for a while. I think most of the bits are there including head, valves and I think I may even have the intake manifold. I don't want to jump in if you've got something sorted already but seeing your post rang a little bell in the background 

No worries, I had a d16z6 I sold off before I picked up the mb. We'll see how things pan out, if I don't end up getting the one from chandler I'll drop you a message ;)

1 hour ago, Chandler said:

sweet! i'm also getting AEM COP aswel more money cry.gif1 but ah well 

That's actually what I thought about, their smart coils are great. I have them on the R32 

1 hour ago, Finch said:

No worries, I had a d16z6 I sold off before I picked up the mb. We'll see how things pan out, if I don't end up getting the one from chandler I'll drop you a message ;)

don't know when it'll be though man. i plan on getting the new engine in end of feb. then it'll be a month or so after i might end up parting with it just in case something goes wrong with this one

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Chandler said:

don't know when it'll be though man. i plan on getting the new engine in end of feb. then it'll be a month or so after i might end up parting with it just in case something goes wrong with this one

I'm in no rush anyway, I'm going to be busy with work and getting the turbo build setup on the MB until march if not later, mimms is a target for the MB, I will be keeping any block for building for the Deck'