My new MB6!

jalesi2001

Well after some late night eBaying....(you know how it is.. :roll::lol: ) I have just purchased a few more bits for the beast, a few bits to help me stop a bit better, and a few bits to make her look a bit better....pics to follow!! ;)8-)8-)8-)

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hehehe, and I know what those bits are! ;) gonna be nice! And no problemo on the courier bit lol, always glad to help out a mate ;)

There is a VTiS around here with the exact same wheels as your friend. Looks nice! cant wait to see your grill. 8-)

Yeah, i must admit, when i first saw the car i wasn't that struck on the wheels, but even though i probably wouldn't get that style personally, i now think the wheels look really good on the VTI-S. Defo wheels to consider if peeps are in the market for a new set!!

Hope these fit mate, should make a big difference! You're just making my shopping list grow and grow for Ruby! :lol:

If they are for a DC2 then they will fit! i have those on my car! :D:lol:

Hey bud, dont suppose you know the part number of the kit you used do you? These are for a civic, i emailed the company ( ricerocketuk.co.uk but bought on eBay!) and they assured me they will fit....they better do!! :twisted:

Ok, another bit i got for the beast today, fitted very easily, but as I can be a bit of a perfectionist on some stuff, im not that happy about the bracket thats now loose, but im sure a few cable ties will sort it out...!!

I haven't tried it yet as i haven't got the right size spanner at home, so cant tighten up the locking nuts on the stopper, which is annoying!! Job for the morning!! :oops::oops::(

dscf0165.jpg

And fitted..... 8-)

dscf0167.jpg

And heres the promised pic of my cheapo eBay induction kit....

dscf0166.jpg

Comments welcome, more updates to come as a few more things are in the pipeline....I will fit the hoses, (if they fit!) when i get my re-conned calipers from Rich in the next few weeks!! 8-)8-)

Archived