My new MB6!

jalesi2001

You are get a nice few mods on the go now Adam , We just need to get Dave into the mods thing as he has some money burning a hole in his pocket :D:D:D:D .

Ill ring up after the calipers tomorrow and see were he is at with them . Rich.

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking good! Another worthwhile mod! Damn im getting so far behind you now with the mods its rediculous!!!! I need to get a move on! :lol:

good mods. I see you finaly bought the brakelines 8-) . I have a question for you now XD, where did you bought the side repeaters? if it is on ebay I would know who's the seller, because I bought last week a pair for my M and it doesn't fits. althought the seller and the item box say it is for civic 96-00 5 door I tried to change it but the new ones are longer than the original. There's some difference between the MB1 and the MB6?

good mods. I see you finaly bought the brakelines 8-) . I have a question for you now XD, where did you bought the side repeaters? if it is on ebay I would know who's the seller, because I bought last week a pair for my M and it doesn't fits. althought the seller and the item box say it is for civic 96-00 5 door I tried to change it but the new ones are longer than the original. There's some difference between the MB1 and the MB6?

The MA/MB/MC civics all use the same side indicators mate. I would ask the seller for a refund, as they obviously dont know what theyre sending lol If you can hold on till next week, we should have them back in stock in the Civic5 Parts dept (was meant to be this week, but been too busy) That way you'll have the choice of clear or smoked lenses, and you'll be buying them knowing they will fit perfect. Plus we're cheaper than Ebay! lol ;) I'll update the stock as soon as theyre here 8-)

Archived