my burgandy mb6 :D

vtec_freak

jus a quick update on my m...ive been testing my d.i.y skills and have stripped my spare set of headlights to try de-tango them :D its come out ok but im jus a bit annoyed as the lenses have gone a bit yellowy?! once i can do something about this then they shall go on :D and also im changing my grill...dont like the look of it atm so thinking of goin with black mesh with a red "H" badge? any thoughts on this guys? also i had a drama last night as a cambelt cover bolt somehow managed 2 come free and make its way up ontop of the belt by the cam pulleys bouncing off them and the rocker cover causing a small hole in my cambelt! :o obv the previous owner didnt do it up tight enough :lol: im now in the process of changing the belt (lets just hope it doesnt rain) :lol: i shall also get my rear lights 2 have the "JDM" look about them aswell and get the calipers painted hopefully this week :D the joys of not working lol... i shall get these bits and peices done before i re-post sum pics but i hope it all turns out well :? does any1 no how 2 clean the lenses up so they give a chrome look 2 the backing? jus like i say mine seem 2 have a fade effect to them :cry:

Nice car but raising the bonnet is defo a no.you think the hot air escapes through the back.but the heat also travels to cold components in the car ie air filtet.best to keep it firmly as heat rises its gt no wer to go n no wer to travel.did that on my last civic n i paid the price

ive jus done the grill and looks sweet :D and now off 2 get the paint for the calipers 8-) cant wait 2 see wot it looks like with those done aswell...and also it doesnt bother me about hot air passing the filter bcoz my filter is mounted in the bumper so it wont be sucking it in from the bay 8-) but obv it will heat the inlet pipe but shouldnt think that would make much differance? :?: will get some more pics up end of the week wen ive got the calipers done aswell

heres a few more pics since ive done the grill and calipers :D jus gotta try and clean my de-tango'd headlights up so they shine an then il get them on aswell 8-) jus finding it a pain in the a$$ 2 get them 2 be really clear :x any ideas on a solution guys?

Jaysburgandycivic015.jpg

nice lil red poking through :D

Jaysburgandycivic014.jpg

Think it looks alot better with this grill in there

Jaysburgandycivic013.jpg

after giving her a nice clean :D she shines well

Jaysburgandycivic019.jpg

REALLY REALLY need a set of coilovers 2 get it sitting a bit nicer!

Jaysburgandycivic018.jpg

The calipers didnt come up 2 badly seens as they where coverd in crap before i sanded them down!

Hope u guys are liking the look?! i think its coming on well but i still havent tracked the vti-s lips and skirts down off my mate which will help the look i think?

my VTI is some colour as yours, i have 17s on mine but are hoping to go back to 15's,

i pref black wheels on this colour as it goes well with the bump strips and stuff.

ill be doing my wheels in satin black i think.

i have the VTI-S front and rear lip colour coded and im able to get some VTI-S Side Skirts but not sure if i can be bothered with the mess on

Archived