LewisEK's Aerodeck

EKLewis

Hello everyone. This is my build up thread for my new Aerodeck. I have only just picked it up and I love it already. 52k miles, one owner from new and a FHSH to back it up, yeahhh boy!! It's a 1.6 SE and has all the extras :) It's standard at the moment but not for long! I won't keep talking but this is one of my old car, I got the 'deck cos I'm a mountain biker and the hatch was to small and a bit of a fiddle to put bikes in properly...

Old EK

OldEK.jpg

The new wagon!!

Aerodeckfront1.jpg

Aerodeckback.jpg

Aerofront2.jpg

1st addition, a sunroof wind deflector, makes a big difference when the sunroof is open...

sunroofdeflector2.jpg

Plans are to do a service soon, all new fluids and filters, get wind deflectors on all windows, put the wheels off my hatch onto the tank and get some coilovers ASAP!!!

Gonna try keep this up to date as much as possible, comments and criticisms all welcome :)

Lewis.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats a cracking looking deck you've got mate! Did you get the sunroof wind deflector from honda? Didnt know they were still available. Dawn got one from honda fitted to her deck, and they do make a big difference to the wind noise etc. I take it its got the wee vent thing on it?

Those rims should look good on it, look like jspl's? I'd be tempted to get the lips polished on them to lift them a bit like, but depends on the style you want. Lowered and it'll look the danglies 8-)

I got the deflector off my friend, it's not Honda but if a Honda one comes up I'd defo get it, liek to keep it OEM ;). The rims are Rota Slipstreams but I'm gonna keep them all black as they are quite stealthy :)

Thanks for being nice though man :)

Always loved the slipstreams mate, was gonna get them for the blue MA8 i had. That styles been around a while now and still looks superb. 8-)

Woah nice clean 'deck mate and i love a good EK! I hate to pee pee on your chips but aren't EK 4x100? and M series civics are 4x114! Or are the slipstreams multifit?

the m's are 4x100 its only the vti models :D that is 4x114