My Civic 1.5 Vtec Sport 5 Door Hatch

Guest D15Z8

Guest D15Z8

Right ! I think since i am doing something on my car every now and again .. It felt ;) like it wouldnt be a bad idea to start up a thread here ..

I suppose before you set off your journey , you should know where want to go otherwise its not right and will lead you no where. As of the changes i am making on my car will be or has been towards improving comfort , handling and all the finer things which makes driving fun but not just a simple drag race (thats a good fun too ;);) ).

Under the bonnet everything is stock apart from the K&N Panel filter, Denso Iridium Sparks,Aftermarket fuel filter and i might get a engine damper or something similar.

Inside the cabin ..

Sound wise i have replaced all stock speakers at the back and in front. Fronts with Kickers KS Component Speakers with separate cross overs pushing 70Watts RMS, Rear wih JL Audio stock size 3way speakers pushing 60 Watts RMS. Headunit used to be JVC with USB thingie but its replaced by eonon TV/DVD /CD /SD /USB player pushing

70W x 4. Next will be an active subwoofer of a decent strength most possible stealth installed. (not ott) because i dont want to be caught by barryboys.com :x

The head unit is a nice little kit with almost every imaginable bit you would expect to see one.

All four doors , Boot , Floor panels been sound deadened (bit of a pain). Makes a little bit of difference in quietness.

The interior festoon has been replaced with LED blue light which looks nicer,White dial kit is going to be installed on my next day off.

Suspension wise ! i will refrain from lowering for now but its a definite yes for Front top and bottom strut braces, rear sway bar off MG ZS 180.

Exterior wise ! I am planning to give it a VTI-S look. already got the skirts and front lips, haggling going on for rear vti-s lip.. :?

and the front fogs too is going to be added ..

skirts.JPG

more updates will follow.. :ugeek::ugeek:

Guest D15Z8
Looks good bud, get the VTI-S skirt on, dont wait!!! It will give it a more meaner look, sort of "get out of my way" as people see it in their rear view morrors!!! :lol:

:shock::shock: Are Vti-s skirts different to one i got?? :shock: because i bought them thinking they are vti-s skirts

Archived