Car of the month AUGUST 09' is Dels VTi-s

Car of The Month August '09 should be?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Car of The Month August '09 should be?

• G-Unit's vti
    • Del's vti-s

Hi Gregor! Thanks for that mate, good to see members coming together at times like that 8-) Nice idea for the homepage,never thought of that! I'll see What I can do, might be a bit tricky but will give it bash 8-)

As you said, was one of the best and most well known mb6's (at least in scotland anyways)

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Couldn't do anything else than vote for Del's car. It has definately opened up my eyes when I first saw it on another forum and showed me that you can make it an incredible looking car with subtle changes . Definate shame about the crash.

And the winner of Car of the Month August 09 is....... Dels VTI-S AKA BETSY!

A fitting tribute to a truely legendary car, winning 88% of the votes this month!! 8-) Del's VTI-S will feature on the site as car of the month throughout August!

R.I.P betsy, you will be sorely missed...... :cry:

(the two people who voted against Del's VTI-S will be hunted out, admin are reviewing your accounts as we speak.... you know who you are...!!! :lol: Only kidding!! :lol:

lol, sorry for the late results on this folks! Well done Mark! A fitting tribute to one hell of a car! 8-) Website will be updated soon with the Picture showcase

R.I.P. Betsy

Hahaha! Amazing! Thanks so much everyone.

Loved that car. She was amazing! I'm sure she winked at me as she was taken away on the recovery truck that day. It could have been her one smashed eye, but I like to think it was a wink, haha.

My girlfriend's well chuffed about winning car of the month too! Betsy was awesome.

Thanks!!