HT Leads & Spark Plugs

djbaybeeraver23

i am having trouble with my car... basically put.. it sounds like a subaru impreza but has lost 70% of its honda power.. cant put the foot down at all!!! although changing down its fine through the rev range....my mechanic says we shall try new plugs and leads...

we know its misfiring and i have purchased 4 Denso Spark Plugs that i know will go straight in, but HT leads i am confused.. :?::?::?:?:(

I am looking at either the Magnecor KV85 (red) 8.5mm for turbocharged/supercharged engines (they say usage for) and also the Electrosports 80 (blue) 8.0mm..

significant change in price.. between the two

but i dont know which ones are the best for a non turbo'd vti mb6... any ideas?

Most likely your distributor is playing up, happened to mine just last week..

Under harsh throttle at low revs/high gear.. say around 2000 rpm in 4th or 5th, u will feel a splutter/jerkiness

Alright mate.. thanks for the information.. i looked at some from... Partbox they were good.. Free Delivery over £25 on any order and only paid £67.50 for the same ones.. only problem is they didnt have them in stock as they say... MB6's are for... Older People :shock::o:o:shock:

So i Have to wait for maximum of 10 days as coming straight from manufacturer... which is not too bad but when the car needs them i just cant have the fun at the moment... but check them out...

http://www.part-box.com/honda-civic-1.8-vti-16v-dohc-magnecor-ignition-ht-leads-8.0mm-p-12795.html 8-)

Alright mate.. thanks for the information.. i looked at some from... Partbox they were good.. Free Delivery over £25 on any order and only paid £67.50 for the same ones.. only problem is they didnt have them in stock as they say... MB6's are for... Older People :shock::o:o:shock:

So i Have to wait for maximum of 10 days as coming straight from manufacturer... which is not too bad but when the car needs them i just cant have the fun at the moment... but check them out...

http://www.part-box.com/honda-civic-1.8-vti-16v-dohc-magnecor-ignition-ht-leads-8.0mm-p-12795.html 8-)

cool, good find!

That's a bit shady... old people indeed! They must have been the type of person who's jaw drops when they get blown away by someone in an older person's car :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived