few updates

kyekye09

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply
looking sweet mate :)

give it a few month then report back on the ride !

fingers crossed it doesnt settle to much (cos i kinda like the way shes sitting... looks kinda oem) but alot stiffer

Looks more level, :D pictures a bit blurry though mate

il get some more pics up tomorrow mate and yes she is sitting level yours should be about the same when you get them fitted :D

:D:D Yep, can't wait :D

siiting really well kyekye...not too low at the front so you wont destroy the bumper/splitter!

god i love those OZ`s!!

cheers bud yeah ive got to admit im liking the new level look(and the splitter is aleady wrecked by trying to put the car on ramps without extensions :oops: ) as for the wheels bud i wasnt to sure about them when i first put the on but now i wouldnt change them and dont think il go back to 17s

• 2 months later...

not posted an update for ages so here goes...... first of is a new rear box built by the guys at powerflow(RJM) glenrothes........

i went for an oval silencer with 2-1/4" piping(to match the rest of the sysyem) and a 3" tail pipe to look almost stock... sound wise next to no sound under 3k so perfect for town driving then when you step on the loud pedal you get the perfect mix of induction roar and exhaust barpppppp.....!!!!!!!!!

asda006.jpg

asda007.jpg

next of is my super cheap fog/driving lights

asda002.jpg

asda010.jpg

asda003.jpg

and a random side pic

asda008.jpg

i also added a pioneer DEH-P4100SD removed the ashtray and cig lighter from the centre console(pics to follow) and added the mg/rover cup holders(freebie from a breakers ;);) ) and i added zs 180 front brake flexi's and i put 4x new AVON zv5's (thanks davie "tecdeck" for the discount)

sorry for the poor quality of pics but dave wasnt there to help/assist

Archived