few updates

kyekye09

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Trust me if you heard mine at the minute, it is quite loud, it started with a good 3 inch crack along the center pipe and a hole in the backbox but everyday the note changes haha! Roll on payday so I can throw it away and lob a 2.5" SS system at it!

are you going for a custom system then..???

Yeah my plan is custom all the way through but want to keep the pipes same length as OEM so I can swap out the CAT as and when I feel like it, I'm fussy about noise in the winter :lol:

Trust me if you heard mine at the minute, it is quite loud, it started with a good 3 inch crack along the center pipe and a hole in the backbox but everyday the note changes haha! Roll on payday so I can throw it away and lob a 2.5" SS system at it!

Yeah my plan is custom all the way through but want to keep the pipes same length as OEM so I can swap out the CAT as and when I feel like it, I'm fussy about noise in the winter :lol:

taking the sensible route then... :) think thats what most members on here do and thats what i did for mot time but i changed the bore to 2-1/4"

hoodies looking cool can i get 2 for my boys??

the deck is looking sweet ! i admire the d series route bud !! still think you should d series turbo!! h

i dont have the know how bud :oops: n/a seems idiot proof :lol: i do know if i was going to boost it id need a pretty small turbo(id prefer t25) custom intercooler custom down pipe.... what i dont know is how to fully forge the bottom end :oops: what cam to use what valves to use upgrade fuel pump injectors(these parts all just look like numbers to me :oops::lol::lol:

taking the sensible route then... :) think thats what most members on here do and thats what i did for mot time but i changed the bore to 2-1/4"

Yeah after running a Spoon exhaust on my old EK4 I'm going the sensible route, I don't think my ears could deal with that again, age is catching me up :lol:

Which rolling road Rob and how much does it set you back? I'd be interested in getting mine done too.

Money permitting :) Am living of lidl £1.50 ready meals this month due to all the money I've spent! Haven't crapped for a week! but worth it... Only four more days and I get to drive my mc2! :D

Archived