slammed b20 deck /gone now/

prezes

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's what it is but I have replaced my gasket on Saturday. So now I have to take everything out again to replace the o-rings... On top of this I had to pay for the full set (rocker cover gasket, o-orings and the ones that go underneath the bolts on the cover) for £38. Not one shop locally had them separately. well... at least they shineeyyyy

thats one tidy deck i must say!!, looking forward to seeing the b20 conversion!!!.. if i could do it i would k20 mine!! or if money was no object.. nsx with rear wheel drive.. ;)... thats my dream build.. 3,0L V6 vtec... phwoooaaarrrrr!!!..

just love the agressive look of your car!. how much may i ask was the throttle body intake? thats some serious kit... :)

thats one tidy deck i must say!!, looking forward to seeing the b20 conversion!!!.. if i could do it i would k20 mine!! or if money was no object.. nsx with rear wheel drive.. ;)... thats my dream build.. 3,0L V6 vtec... phwoooaaarrrrr!!!..

just love the agressive look of your car!. how much may i ask was the throttle body intake? thats some serious kit... :)

Thanks a lot ;) I can't wait for the conversion as well. I'm suppose to have my definate date by the end of this week. K20 would be cool but the pure cost puts me away. As for the 3.0L v6 vtec it is my dream as well. But I'm affraid such a project would consume tons of time and money and quite possibly never been completed.

The intake manifold cost me £190 delivered with the Blox gasket (from the states). There's a 70mm spoon throttle body going on CL... £250... I do want it so much but I just can't afford it.

hi mike did you have spacers on in your first pic with mb wheels on?? 8-)

Nope, Just lowered down to the ground :P

hehe talking about luck... I've replaced the o-ring gaskets on my rocker cover today... very happy... Thighting up last nut on the rocker cover ... bam... snapped bolt! aaaaaaaa!!! one of the four in the middle... hope it's not going to be a nightmare to replace...

Archived