slammed b20 deck /gone now/

prezes

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have ordered some carbon wrap. So was thinking to change the gear gaitor for a Tegiwa one. How easy was it to fit and how do you get the standard gear knob off without braking it?

Gear nob, twist it anticlockwise mate!

gear gator, bloody hard to get it to look OEM fitted. The gear surround is easy to get off, litterally yank it upward from the dashboard end and it pops off....

Then you'll see how the gator is fitted!

I have ordered some carbon wrap. So was thinking to change the gear gaitor for a Tegiwa one. How easy was it to fit and how do you get the standard gear knob off without braking it?

Gear nob, twist it anticlockwise mate!

gear gator, bloody hard to get it to look OEM fitted. The gear surround is easy to get off, litterally yank it upward from the dashboard end and it pops off....

Then you'll see how the gator is fitted!

Thanks dude, glad you answered it! As i know how to get a aftermarket one off lol. Some OEM ones are glued on thats why i asked. Can it literally be screwed back on after then?

Little update:

Had couple of probles lately... Starter motor decided to die and now the exhaust is blowing ... It was fitted in September so going back to Walsall on Wednesday... I hope they're not going to say something like - It's your fault - caused by external damage or sth... WIll let you know!

On the good note:

Santa brought me a lovely new H Brace :> WIll get some pics up soon, hoping to get it fitted this week.

Michael!

Archived