slammed b20 deck /gone now/

prezes

Car is looking proper tasty mate and sounds great too, shame about the lack of vtec, hope you get it sorted without too much grief, should be a monster then. :D8-)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Going back to MIJ again tomorrow... something loose in the sport cat. Will replace it with a decat this time as cant be asked to go there every bloody time :/

hope you get everything sorted mate! ;)

I'm Back ;)

Really pleased with today. Staff has changed in MIJ and everything went nice and smooth. The chap named Andy who's a manager or the new owner is very very professional. GOt the cat taken off and a straight through pipe welded in. They also found a little crack in the manifold which they have welded for free. Also I agreed that they will order me a new tegiwa rear tie bar in gold to match my blox lca's to settle the old issue.

The chap that jacked the car up on it etc was sacked by the new lad.

SO quite happy with everything. Really pleasent experience today and I would definately come back again.

I do not have a clue, but I think there is an issue with a map as engine management light came on twice yesterday. I don't want to suspect anything or I will start buying parts and replacing for no reason so just trying to hold on till Thursday and leave it to the proffesionals ;P

Archived