slammed b20 deck /gone now/

prezes

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
really looks the part mate. lovelly deck.

having those nice shiny lcas hiding under your car must feel like going out with a sequin thong under your jeans. not that id know or anything. :oops::oops:

That's well described :D Just need the gold tie bar to finish off ;P

now that would finish it off nicely! ;)

Had a call from Daz yesterday... Vtec was definately not kicking in... I feel so ashamed... there wasn't enough oil :oops:

I can't understand how it happened as I've checked oil last Friday and topped up just under a litre ... I've asked them to check there's no signs of leaks etc.

It's been on the dyno and came out at 198 bhp so less then 2% difference from last time. I'm sure last time i've had tesco 99 in it where as now it was bp 97.

Should have the car back early next week, just waiting to get the front wheel bearing done :DD

Anyway got the crv again to use while mine is being looked at, I really like this car ... obviously not instead of my deck but as a second motor.

:ugeek:

:shock:

quote:I can't understand how it happened as I've checked oil last Friday and topped up just under a litre ... I've asked them to check there's no signs of leaks etc.

seems Vv-high though :? cooking the oil heat from mani :idea: to thin oil :idea: or just thaking it :lol:

198, not bad at all for a deck :D

Roughly the same at the wheels as an MB6 has at the fly!

On the oil note though, sometimes mine drops hardly anything in a month, then I'll be on minimum within a week!

Have to check it every week at least, but generally when I stop for fuel (every other day at the minute!)

Archived