Dels VTi-S (Betsy)

Del

I've copied this from another forum and posted it on behalf of Del, as I noticed there wasnt a build up of his mb6. (Dave 8-) )

I've Owned this car for a couple of years, and on the 1st of August 2007 I had the car at a rolling road day event. She returned a healthy stock figure of 171.3 bhp and 126 lbf.ft. Needless to say I was very happy as I hadn't, and still haven't, touched or played with anything performance-wise on the car!

list of modifications:

The standard alloy wheels were professionally re-profiled, repaired and fully powdercoated 'Steel 48' at Finesse Coatings (Aberdeen) in August 2007 and they are in awesome condition. This is one of the best things that I've done to the car and really stand up to all weather conditions.

Daiyama coilover suspension (adjustable height, damping and re-bound). These were fitted by me in August 2007 and are still in awesome condition. The ride is comfortable (due to specifcally chosen spring rates and set-up damping) and very responsive.

Brake calipers, front and back, have been painted yellow.

Rear-lower strut brace painted yellow.

Yellow tinted (plastic film) front foglights

Colour-coded front grille surround

Colour-coded MA-chassis rear number plate surround (original will also come with the car)

Satin black front H badge

Brand new rear H badge

Yellow calipers and carriers front and rear

Crystal-clear side repeaters

LED rear plate lighting

Lower and upper rear red running lights

Yellow rocker-cover with polished raised lettering

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg