MC2 xx-xx-LL ( Lazy Lady ) New mods and paint coming

KKND

PLEASE PLEASE tell me how you taken the roof rails off and what you used to cover the gaps :o

Hello, well was not easy to find. Initially inspired me a deck that I saw in the pictures from google and I did not have the roof rack mounted. One of the reasons why I enrolled in a forum trying to learn English was that although the search was in vain. However in a comment made to a coworker about what I wanted to do, he told me that there was a very old shop rubbers and the like that could have. Well I got it and get one that covers the entire area without flaws, but as a material is not hard I had to use silicone for fixing. It did very well result in the end and the rubber cost me 30 € + 6 € 4m for a tube of silicone WURTH. Hug

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nice clean Mc2 mate! The front lip really does change the look of the mb massively, just fitted one to my wifes mc1. Lovin the ej9, looks sweet too! reminds me of one in the uk, think its running an ek9 running gear now!

Thanks for the comment, in fact this is my third MC2. Initially started by a silver also after that ended up applying a B18c6, Toda headers, cams etc etc. with taking a full bench 215cv. Then how's married life not to enjoi all the potential it had in the truck ended up selling. Later I bought a black one but was solely to profit from the sale. However this came to me with an incredible 84 000 km'se all the revisions in the price tag and a third below what it usually sells here in Portugal. My aim in this estimate is make some small changes to become more beautiful and increase safety and little else.

Hug (and sorry the google translater :lol: )

Thats a cracking example and subtle mods that do not take it far away from standard. THats what I am trying to do to mine. It is exactly the same - maybe yours is a little cleaner :)

Love the latest photos mate, thats mint in the engine bay!!!!! Spotted your oem civic stainless sill/step covers, those are very very rare! I just fitted a set to dawns aerodeck, 1st set i'd seen!!! Looking good! 8-)

Love the latest photos mate, thats mint in the engine bay!!!!! Spotted your oem civic stainless sill/step covers, those are very very rare! I just fitted a set to dawns aerodeck, 1st set i'd seen!!! Looking good! 8-)

Thanks man, yeah i thout it because i never seen it before in another´s M.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived