MY MB3

annihil8or

Hi thought i would post a couple of pictures my wee car is pretty basic but thats the way i like it although ive got a few wee mods planned its a bit dirty and wet as the weather lately it was bucketing down has been really dire in scotland he he but here it is

hondadials.jpg

CIVIC2.jpg

CIVIC1.jpg

BRAKELIGHTS1-1.jpg

BRAKELIGHTNIGHT2-1.jpg

couple lil mods 15 inch alloy wheels

instrument cluster bulbs in red and blue :)

red clock led bulb

jdm style brake lights

led dome interior pure white light

K&N Panel filter

NGK IRIDIUM IX SPARK PLUGS

rear jbl speakers

wide washer jets

hopefully i can get a few pictures up whren its clean lol not a lot done but its more than i was planning lol got a couple more lil mods in my head

cheers

Jay 1"£££$££"!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thats a tidy looking Mb Jay! Love the jdm's rear lights and the dash lights 8-) Looking good! and yeah the weather is blooming horrible up here at the moment eh! Fed up washing the car, gets dirty within 5 mins! :lol:

PS: Mind keep the phot size to 600px wide max mate, or the forum cuts the photo off a bit ;)

hi dave thanks mate i love my dash lights :) makes a huge difference and believe it or not i just washed my car about 10 mins before that picture was took 1 visit to the shops came back and it was like that lol :lol: just wish it was a wee bit sunnier now and again here :D will get a few more better pics up hopefully soon if the rain stops he he :shock: but as i said im not much into modding my cars anymore i just bought it for jumping around in ive done a few mods after signing up to here lol that i would never have dreamed of lol one bad thing tho is i had to buy a couple of upper balljoints for the front is it a easy job to do i have done things like that in the past but it only takes 1 seized bolt or nut and you cant get the job finished and this weather i dont fancy it :?

cheers

Jay

• 2 weeks later...

couple of updates nothing over exciting lol but still like to post up

change my air vents and surrounds also the gear surround to nice shiny mg zs grey metallic ones and gear knob also smoked side indicators i fitted my under footwell neons but not got a night picture yet fitted my wide washer jets also got nice new number plates they have a nice honda sign on them and it says v tec power in small writing below my letters

indicator.jpg

washerjets.jpg

ventlong.jpg

vent.jpg

reg1.jpg

rearreg.jpg

knob.jpg

gearknob6.jpg

gearknob5.jpg

gearknob2.jpg

dash1-1.jpg

BRAKELIGHTS1-1.jpg