A fix for cold weather problems?

tontvti

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Righty boys....

BRILLIANT! JUST BRILLIANT!

I actually had to turn the heaters down this morning! Too warm in the car!

Sat on Mtorway, 85mph, heaters on full blow, perfectly behaved temperature!

Car got to normal operating temp within 5 mins too :)

I've got a video, can't upload yet, but will get it up soon!

Can't recomend this enough! I only half covered my rad though, so still 'some' cold air cooling the rad...

Me too :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

I just wedged a bit of cardboard in the lower part of the front grill on the left in front of the radiator, I actually had a warm car :mrgreen:

Thinking about it; people put intercoolers infront of radiators and they're fine, I wouldnt block up the whole radiator. Just doing the bottom seems to have done enough ;)

lol, I half expected to get laughed at for the idea but it makes sense and thinking about it I'm sure I've seen it before

I've got my 30mile motorway commute tomorrow at 7am, maybe I'll have a warm car by 7.15am :?

lol mate, this isn't an american forum :D All suggestions discussed properly here :D

lol, I half expected to get laughed at for the idea but it makes sense and thinking about it I'm sure I've seen it before

I've got my 30mile motorway commute tomorrow at 7am, maybe I'll have a warm car by 7.15am :?

lol mate, this isn't an american forum :D All suggestions discussed properly here :D

Or civiclife lol

yer they do that in cold places not realy had a prob with mine but i do not have aircon so it is blanked . but yer good idea for all who are having probs :D 1"£££$££"!! o just make sure you do not get stuck in a big jam on the motorway :lol::lol::lol::lol: you may have to jump out and pull it out :lol:

Archived