Aerodeck'd family vtec bus

Jimbob

just copied all this from CL,

well after havin a few diffrent hondas and being impressed by my last mb6 i bought myself a mc2 aerodeck,

only 78k, near mint, and fairly local, and a ruddy bargain,

heres the pics from the Ad

n2j2iv.jpg

30vkxs7.jpg

2uhtrg3.jpg

as you can see, minus the scuffs to the back bumper she's pretty mint,

as with most of my cars needed lowering asap..

so i dug about in the garage and slapped sopme springs i had on her,

DSCF1718.jpg

DSCF1717.jpg

DSCF1716.jpg

DSCF1715.jpg

not perfect, but i think it looked better than oem, reverse rake to be sorted asap!

no evidence of the cambelt being done so i ordered new belt tenisioner and water pump off the bay, this is my next major job, its not all about mods yO, essential maintainace ftw,

since i picked her i have been hunting for some better looking wheels, tough to find many in 4 x 114 i found,

but, a local scrap dealer had these knocking about off a prelude, id never seen a set before, probably a reason for that i reckon now..

post-3815-0-54443400-1417810222_thumb.jp

[attachment=2393]

racing sparco NS2's "crimson" it seams, nice rare jdm goodness, in 17 inch although im thinking now they may be a little too big :whistle:

ready for a refurb but have near new tires on, really dont know what colour to re-do em in though, they do look in white but im not sure white suits silver cars,

been having a running issue with her recentally, lambda seams to be the cause so i managed to get one from dobz99, bargain!!

next bits should include:

the service inc belt etc

tegiwa de-cat

whales p***s

and the teins ASAP!!

more playing with springs:

here how she's sat now, much better, still dont look it in the pic but she sits level ;)

DSCF1747.jpg

just bought her a couple o' bits,

225Decat.jpg

BSeriesJsStyleAirfilter2.jpg

should free up a couple of ponys,

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

damn its cut all my pics up to hell :S

anyway that was all back in december,

the above parts are now fitted along with a teg Si P72 ECU socketed and chipped, knock and speed lmit disabled

have changed the susp again since the pics, have some D2s on for a while but sold them last week as they where EG units, and ruddy harsh, still waiting on gettin these teins,

shes now running crx front struts, crx rear springs and custom springs on the front,

i also sold the sparcos as she is just too low for 17s

how she sits now

bloody dirty but you get the idea!!

Photo0030.jpg

Photo0032.jpg

Photo0034.jpg

have since had a new rear window put in, and she's back to her normal clean state, will get more pics asap!!

Archived