tyre profiles....

kern

Hi all,

just wondering what tyre profiles everyone has got, I am currently running 195 55 15, but will soon be getting some 195 50 15, what i want to know is, will there be any difference in ride? I know thw speedo will be slightly out but is there anything else?

also is anyone else running the 195 50 15 tyre on std suspension? if so have you got any pics? just want to see how the ride height looks!

last thing (this is mainly for all deck owners!) anyone lowered there deck on just lowering springs? if so what ones (and again any pics will be most appreciated!) as i hear with some lowering springs the back sits higher than the front!

Thanks 1"£££$££"!!

Hi all,

just wondering what tyre profiles everyone has got, I am currently running 195 55 15, but will soon be getting some 195 50 15, what i want to know is, will there be any difference in ride? I know thw speedo will be slightly out but is there anything else?

also is anyone else running the 195 50 15 tyre on std suspension? if so have you got any pics? just want to see how the ride height looks!

last thing (this is mainly for all deck owners!) anyone lowered there deck on just lowering springs? if so what ones (and again any pics will be most appreciated!) as i hear with some lowering springs the back sits higher than the front!

Thanks 1"£££$££"!!

heres my deck on just springs

evenmore056.jpg?t=1295024425 and in sure they were spax

i had 50's on my last mb6 made no diffrnce at all, your only talking 5mm,

you seem to mis understand what the profile actually means. Its not the height in mm. Its the % of the width which the wall is.

So, 195/50/15 will have a wall 50% of 195. This is why 40 profile 17's with 225 or 235's for example look like they have a huge side wall compared to 40 profile on 15's with 195's

Archived