my mb3 NEW PICS PAGE 3,BBS WHEELS

belfastlad123

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well not sure if rules permit me to post for sale item but im over 100 posts so see what happens lol

well dont actually no what drop they are but was told 35mm but think a little more??

the reason i removed them as the back sat a little lower than the front which basically sat rear tyres inside of arches and the front the tyre was level with arches so i opted for spax which had opposite effect lol

i want £30 for springs but how much will it be to ship to ireland??

well not sure if rules permit me to post for sale item but im over 100 posts so see what happens lol

well dont actually no what drop they are but was told 35mm but think a little more??

the reason i removed them as the back sat a little lower than the front which basically sat rear tyres inside of arches and the front the tyre was level with arches so i opted for spax which had opposite effect lol

Just PM him mate! you need to be a 5member to sell items ;)

Just PM him mate! you need to be a 5member to sell items ;)

yeah tried to but it says system down????

Archived