My Milano EP3. Eibachs and geo done!

johngreen537

Woohoo, brakes fixed! No more squeaks! They were SO loud, josh even got out of his car to check his while we were stuck in traffic :D

Cheers for the little shimmy bits Adam, soooooooo much better now my ear drums aren't in pain every time i stop :D

New intake, from JonnyRicer, carbon, obviously :D

f4.jpg?psid=1

f5.jpg?psid=1

And a earthing kit fitted, that I somehow managed to get free :D

Also wrapped my Windscreen trims, and put in a new cool(ish) retro stereo :)

Before I put it all back in, it looks like this :

P1160293.JPG?psid=1

And wrapped the poxy chrome peice around the gear gator, I hate chrome, it's totally un-necaserry, especially on interiors!

P1160292.JPG?psid=1

Picked up my £34 exhaust yesterday. I won it on ebay a while back, matey said it was unbraned etc, so I thought what the hell and won it for £34! Bargain. Even more so as I picked it up, it's only a bloody powerflow one, DOUBLE bargain!

More pics later ;)

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol, cheers mate. Does look much better in the flesh. Pics just can't do it justice!

On that note........

Carbon Windscreen plastics....

08.jpg?psid=1

Finished (for the 4th time) with added stereo bracket...

09.jpg?psid=1

The retro Sony with faceless, buttonless screen :D And the remote in the cubby hole :D

0b.jpg?psid=1

And, last but most definately the best, the £34 powerflow! Sounds immense, like a gang of angry hornes gunning for someone!

0c.jpg?psid=1

Next, it's the wing mirror door plastics. Lol, I remember saying to the Mrs, I promise I won't do anything to this one.....

Yeah mate, sorted pics now :)

Still feels quite restricted, but the cat is still on it!

EP has a sensor after the cat so you get a CEL if you decat it most of the time :( think it could fly without it!

Archived