My Milano EP3. Eibachs and geo done!

johngreen537

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, ECU is standard. I'll see what happens when I change the tyres :D

Got a carbon urge last night but only had a few dribs and cut off bits left! So.....

Did this ;)

Old and new together

87%20(2).jpg?psid=1

88%20(2).jpg?psid=1

1st one complete

89%20(2).jpg?psid=1

On the car!

8b%20(2).jpg?psid=1

8c%20(2).jpg?psid=1

8e.jpg?psid=1

90.jpg?psid=1

And can't really capture this on pic too much, but the lense reflector REALLY magnifies the carbon in places!

92%20(2).jpg?psid=1

Door sashes, done this a while back, but forgot to post :D

94%20(3).jpg?psid=1

98%20(2).jpg?psid=1

Clock surround...

97%20(2).jpg?psid=1

Wider interior view

96%20(2).jpg?psid=1

Now I'm completely out of CF... Another order going in today. Much smaller order than normal though, As I've only got a few bit left that I want to do!

Next bits are.... Black plastic shroud next on that connects wing mirror to body,

93%20(2).jpg?psid=1

and MAYBE, the black plastic windscreen liners. Want to do the interior vents surrounds, but they are bolted in from behind the dash, so that would be a full dash out job. Too much hassle for now!

Then That's where I'll stop externally with it ;)

BLOOOODY HELL!! You're really a cabon-lover arent you?? Car really looks great!!! Love it!

Good job it was dark :) Sorry wasn't in no Monday mate, typically you arrived just as I popped to the garage! :)

Make sure you got enough to do my bits mate ooh err!

Looking good mate the front could do with a splitter!!

Don't worry mate, new order going in today ;) The front has a splitter, it's just the standard one. Might get round to the Mugen one at some point :D

BLOOOODY HELL!! You're really a cabon-lover arent you?? Car really looks great!!! Love it!

lol, why'd you think that :) Best thing about the EP3 being a worldwide Chassis, is that I can bring REAL CF bits in from the states, just too expensive at the minute as I've only had the car a couple of weeks :D

Looks good mate!

Is that a Griffin iTrip you have there?

Certainly is mate. Not worth the money over a cheaper one IMO though, still has ropey signal sometimes. Think I need to redo some earth straps as if I turn my lights and heaters fans on full, the signal all but disappears! I'll probably just buy a new Radio with USB / reader in there, then I can stick a 2.5inch drive in the glove box, as all USB readers do is read FAT formatted drives :D

I didn't have any issues on the way home. The wheels span a bit in 1st gear when hitting VTEC but not a lot but as soon as i get into 2nd ive usually got loads of traction. What sort of tread have you got on your tyres?

Had some laser alignment done yesterday, all good now. Didn't stick to totally factory spec, had as much negative camber put to the rear wheels as you can on a standard camber arm, so running -1.5 degrees now.

Front toe was right off, rear toe was right off the other way! So was alway 'slighly' turning right.

Front camber was OK, but at upper limits of tolerance, so just under 0 degrees!

All sorted now though, rear camber reduction made a huge difference in lift off oversteer, don't have to worry about braking / lifting on a bend any more :D Car much better behaved on the twisties and traction on the front end increased no end!

Archived