My Milano EP3. Eibachs and geo done!

johngreen537

lol James.

Started with roll bars tonight. Both rear Drop link bolts seized, half way off too! No hacksaw blades left either!!

b****r!

Off to motor factors tomorrow. Car on stands overnight though!

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking nice mate wrapping the bonnet really sets the front end off!! What size sheet do you use for a bonnet i may just end up having a go at this myself :? ! It's not looking likely i'm gonna make the weston meet cos i don't think i will have may car back by then!!

EP3 is a much much smaller bonnet than M mate!

90cm x 152cm is enough for EP3, but M i think was more like 125cm x 152cm!

Make sure you measure from the high corners of the bonnet near windscreen, right to bottom of the grill though, I've made the mistake of cutting it too short before, really chuffs you off!

EP3 is a much much smaller bonnet than M mate!

90cm x 152cm is enough for EP3, but M i think was more like 125cm x 152cm!

Make sure you measure from the high corners of the bonnet near windscreen, right to bottom of the grill though, I've made the mistake of cutting it too short before, really chuffs you off!

Ok mate that's cool and yeah i bet getting it too short doe's chuff you off lol!!! Ideally mate i would like to get to you to get it done just for piece of mind, i'm gonna talk to the guy who is doing my car and see if he fancy's having a go with me :?

Archived