My Milano EP3. Eibachs and geo done!

johngreen537

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fitted... Well, mostly, still needs a few tweaks!

Think it finishes off the front end lovely. Rather than having a SOLID red / carbon border, more V'd now.

I like it!

c0%20(5).jpg?psid=1

And I need to tidy up the joing in the carbon in the middle!

c1%20(6).jpg?psid=1

Not to mention add the Badge :) Not sure if I'm going to add the 'R' or the Mugen badge though!

all i can say is you are loaded :lol:

rlol.gif1 rlol.gif1 rlol.gif1

LOL gents, you should know me better than that ;) It's not about how much money you got :D It's all about how clever you are with it :P

Fitted... Well, mostly, still needs a few tweaks!

Think it finishes off the front end lovely. Rather than having a SOLID red / carbon border, more V'd now.

I like it!

c0%20(5).jpg?psid=1

And I need to tidy up the joing in the carbon in the middle!

c1%20(6).jpg?psid=1

Not to mention add the Badge :) Not sure if I'm going to add the 'R' or the Mugen badge though!

all i can say is you are loaded :lol:

rlol.gif1 rlol.gif1 rlol.gif1

LOL gents, you should know me better than that ;) It's not about how much money you got :D It's all about how clever you are with it :P

well you are fooking clever as you have a new mod every week :lol:

It's not 'bad' fit mate. I've fitted it slightly off though! The driver side is a little high, so the bonnet is raised a few mm.

Once it's squared up, should be fine though! Pre face lift is easier, As the Mugen 'bar' bit can be wedged into the top of the old grill bracket, so it's nice and snug.

I drilled through the top into the original grill mounts, and used good old number plate foam tape for the bumper lower half bit.

Still needs aligning slightly, but thats me being a f***y, rather than it being a bad fit :D

BTW £39 delivered ;) Doing people favours, does pay off every now and then :D

I only waned it to take the squareness out of the red / carbon border, the mugen shape does that lovely.

Archived