Drews Mb6

drewster

after selling my lude yesterday :( i picked up this Here are some pics and spec of my mb6. 170hp standard 122.44 lbft of torque. so really not bad for a 1.8 !! and she goes very well and i was very impressed when the foot hit the floor :)

13032011610.jpg

13032011611.jpg

13032011612.jpg

13032011613.jpg

13032011614.jpg

13032011616.jpg

13032011618.jpg

13032011616.jpg

13032011615.jpg

as you can see she very much standard which is a good thing because i put my touches to it. So this will be my build thread to keep you all updated :)

well plans are exhaust and decat manifold and induction, lowered 40mm and 16 0r 17" alloys :) she has done 135k but full service history and only 1 owner !!! picked it up from northampton yesterday after looking at another mb6 in birmingham which turned out to be a pile of s**t, the guy said mint all round body work is fantastic no smoke on vtec. however when looking at it there was a big dink on the front o/s wing and on the rear n/s wheel arch was rusty and cracked. also when opened the bonnet it reaked of oil !! and he wanted 1400 for it i told him to jog on. why cant people be honest when selling cars !!! sorry rant over :)

tell me about it mate when i went to look at my celica i went to Leicester bearing in mind i live in somerset he said the said car was perfect got there biggest pile of sh!t i have every seen. anys way keep the project going keep us all up to date

Looks good mate

I had same prob with rst I live in east Sussex and car was for sale In black pool was told it was a show car any when I got there (7 hours) body work was shabby no LSD gear box and bits missing so I made him a silly offer he excepted( it had mint es cos wheels) drove it home got the good bits off and the sold it on eBay as a cheap rst I was quids in!!

Let the modding begin yee hah

Archived